The choice of many top 2-stroke tuners like Graham File, Bob Farnham and others, thi has to be the most admired 2-stroke oil in current use. The formulation used has been proved over and over again in the white heat of competition and under the most trying circumstances. Riders can relax, knowing that this vital component of successful 2 stoke racing is in place.
Castrol A747 is a CASTOR/SYNTHETIC engine oil specifically designed for use in highly stressed, high performance, 2-stroke engines using premixed fuels, including water-cooled, road racing go-kart engines. Castrol A747 has been developed for race conditions where combustion chamber deposit control is essential.
- High performance castor/synthetic 2-stroke engine oil
- For use in highly stressed, high performance 2-stroke engines
- Excellent combustion chamber deposit control
- Very low rates of piston ring wear
- Special additives to prevent throttle slide sticking in wet conditions
- High Performance for Race Conditions
Castrol A747 is only recommended for premix systems. Its viscosity is too high for use in oil injection systems. Castrol A747 is recommended only for very high performance two-stroke engines. If used in lower performance, lower revving engines, excessive deposit formation may result.