LS2 Helmets have come a long way in just 24 years. From very humble beginnings in 1990 in premises of less than 600 square feet to a global business with headquarters in Spain and massive warehousing in the USA, their products are now recognised as innovative and individual.
Meeting all the world's highest safety standards, we now stock the carbon fibre race products, which feature a ground-breaking inflatable cheekpad system (Air-Go), great ventilation, removable, washable lining and fog-resistant, scratch resistant visors with pinlock and tear-off posts.
The lightweight carbon fibre shells are made in two sizes to ensure a perfect fit. Details of the specification are shown below, and these are bound to prove highly popular so check out the colour and size options in our online shop.
- Weight 1350gr
- Composition Carbon
- Number of shells 2
- Sizes XS > XXL
- Certified ECE 22.05/DOT
- Composition 3d Optically correct Lexan
- Release System Quick and easy mounting
- Visor Lock Smooth opening and closing
- Treatment Anti-scratch, Anti-fog, Anti UV
- Pinlock included
- Advanced Air-go System Perfect fitting
- Padding Laser cut foam for a superior fit
- Liner Moisture wicking, anti-odour, anti-bacterial, removable,
- washable, quick dry, soft fabric
- In&Out Front air intakes & Rear extractors
- Retention System Double D Ring
See more news items in our blog.