In the ultra competitive world of motorcycle racing, quicker, smoother gear changes can make the vital hundredths of a second difference that can put you in front. Top level racers rely on HM Quickshifters to make every change perfect, smoothing out power delivery and making the most of every change. HM Quickshifters are the world standard when it comes to making fast, smooth gearchanges up or down the box. Widely used in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, WSB and BSB racing, these are the quickshifters by which others are judged.
Now with the SUPERLITE version, this technology is available to club racers for a number of modern sports bikes. Check out our online store for a quickshifter to fit your bike.
• HM Quickshifters SUPER LITE is a through and through Strain Gauge quickshifter with our advanced ‘world beating’ digital signal processing. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP.
• No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters SUPER LITE makes them virtually indestructible.
• HM Quickshifters SUPER LITE is the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder than most other designs.
• HM Quickshifters SUPER LITE is a STAND ALONE PLUG and PLAY systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
• HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE kills from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of “extended” fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
• Sensitivity on the HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE is controlled from the linkage itself , and you never have to deal with “interface problems” again.
• Every HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE works in “up” and “down” shift pattern, No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.
• Every HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
• HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE has 3 setting for sensitivity with a fixed ignition kill time, so you can control how you use the gearbox and how you want the HM Quickshifter to work / feel.
• The HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines by using the correct wiring loom and shift rod length required. The HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE can be reused over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new bike means you can bring your HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE with you to your different / new machine for none or very little added expense.
• HM Quickshifter SUPER LITE wiring looms are “plug in and go.” No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU’s. Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.